Welcome Interested Reviewers! Our regular reviewers generally submit 1-2 reviews each month. We provide a standard book review format and a rating scale for them to use when reviewing books. We also have guest reviewers who submit reviews occasionally. But, first we would like to get to know you a little better.
Please copy the interview questions below into an email and send them to Shawna at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Full Name: (Please specify what name - nickname, first name, first and last name - you want to use on the site).
2. Age? (Teen Reviewers must be 16 years of age or older. However, we do not have anymore spots available for teen reviewers at this time. We are accepting reviews from persons age 18 and above).
3. How did you hear about our site?
4. Why are you interested in reviewing books for Teen Lit Review?
5. What types of books do you prefer reading?
6. What is your writing experience? Please include any websites or blogs you participate with. Writing experience is not required but preferred.
7. What is your Christian background?
8. Would you call yourself a follower of Jesus Christ?
9. If chosen as a reviewer, in 2-3 sentences, how would you want yourself described on the site? This is not required.
As the creators of Teen Lit Review, we withhold the right to:
1. Accept or reject any review at anytime.
2. Edit reviews for grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
3. Change the ratings on all reviews.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a reviewer. God Bless!